Healing your Animal
What happens in a session
Your first appointment may take up to an hour and a half. This includes a full case history, followed by hands on healing, offering of natural remedies for the animal’s self- selection, dietary and lifestyle recommendations and follow up procedures as appropriate to help your animal.
Follow-up appointments will last up to an hour.
Hands on Healing
- Is non interventive
- Is totally safe
- Supports the body, mind, emotions and soul
- Enhances other treatments
- Complements perfectly any Veterinary care
- Supports the recovery and healing process.
What conditions can my healing help?
- Physical stress, pain, and muscular tension
- Post-operative healing
- Wound healing
- Stress, emotional upset, fears, anxiety, separation anxiety
- Bereavement/loss/grief (my role in these situations is to offer healing and emotional support to guardian/animal or both).
My intention at Naturally Healing Animals is to offer and facilitate the best holistic care, treatment and advice for all animals that are brought to me, over and above veterinary treatment or as a stand-alone service.
MiHealth sessions also available for your pet.
Appointments in your home: first appointment: £75
Subsequent appointments: £50
Distant healing: £35 - £55
For more information, or to book an appointment, please contact me at
mobile: 07939 254782
Call me today to start your pet's healing journey